A robust heat torch designed for use with standard self sealing butane gas cartridges. The torch has a gas regulator control knob for precise flame adjustment and a sturdy thumb button on/off switch for easy operation. Automatic piezo electric ignition ensures the torch is easy to light from any angle. A good quality, reliable torch ideal for a wide range of heating, soldering and repair jobs round the workshop.
- Butane cartridge heat torch with angled grip for ease of use.
- Centrally mounted gas regulator control wheel for precise flame adjustment. Temperature range up to 1300°C.
- For heating, soft soldering & brazing. Ideal for use with Laser Aluminium Repair System, Part No.
- Piezo ignition allows torch to be lit at any angle.
- Uses self sealing threaded butane gas cartridges (not included).
The Laser Tools range specialises in the automotive sector and our products are available through automotive wholesale outlets, motor factors, independent retailers, hardware stores and van sales.
We offer a full range of traditional high quality hand tools but we are also well known for our ever increasing range of special tools designed to make easy work of difficult and awkward jobs. These tools are the result of feedback from the sharp end of the automotive industry – the actual technicians working on today’s motor cars. When a problem is identified on specific vehicles our engineers devise a solution that is both cost effective as well as making the job easier for the technician – usually meaning that the work can be carried out on the vehicle in situ – rather than removing sub-assemblies and then removing and replacing the faulty component on the workshop bench.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.