• DVSA Approved for use in testing stations on vehicle classes 4, 5 and 7. •
Quick and simple test of 12V 13-pin Euro-type sockets fitted to the rear of the vehicle.
• Supplied with 4.9m cable to enable the operator to use the tool whilst sitting in the vehicle.
• Features self-test facility to ensure the serviceability of the tool.
• Powered by 12V vehicle supply. • Also tests the 12V continuous/ignition live feeds and the reversing lights – not part of the current MOT test, but useful when diagnosing electrical faults.
• Includes 13 to 7 pin adaptor for testing older wiring systems.