• DVSA Approved for use in testing stations on vehicle classes 4, 5 and 7. •
Quick and simple test of 12V 13-pin Euro-type sockets fitted to the rear of the vehicle.
• Supplied with 4.9m cable to enable the operator to use the tool whilst sitting in the vehicle.
• Features self-test facility to ensure the serviceability of the tool.
• Powered by 12V vehicle supply. • Also tests the 12V continuous/ignition live feeds and the reversing lights – not part of the current MOT test, but useful when diagnosing electrical faults.
• Includes 13 to 7 pin adaptor for testing older wiring systems.
Sealey is regarded as a leading brand by professionals and enthusiasts alike. We provide in excess of 10,000 product lines designed for use in the trade. Catalog sections include Hand Tools, Power Tools, Garage and Workshop, Bodyshop, Janitorial, Agricultural, Engineering, and Vehicle Service Tools. We continually strive to introduce new and innovative tools and equipment for the professional, which comply or exceed international standards, never compromising on quality to achieve value for money.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.