Power Cutters with Dual-Component Handle and Phosphate Finish
2 in stock
- Handles in two-component thermoplastic elastomer surface on tough polypropylene which gives a superior grip
- Cutting capacity: 3.8 mm of piano wire
- Forged steel with cutting edges capable of cutting piano, hard and soft wire
- High-performance alloy steel
- Phosphate finish anti-corrosion treated
- Power cutter with precision cutting edges
- High leverage giving exceptional cutting performance with minimum effort
- Precision cutting edges are additionally induction hardened up to 63 HRC to 64 HRC
- Comfortable two-component handle giving excellent grip
In 1886, our iconic brand was born. Today, it is still a symbol of quality. Discover the history that goes into every Bahco product.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.