Side Cutting Pliers with Insulated Handles and Phosphate Finish
- Two-component ERGO™ insulated handles: thermoplastic surface on tough polypropylene provides superior grip
- Suitable for cutting Cu, Fe+ and piano wire
- Insulated side cutting pliers developed according to the scientific ERGO™ process for working on live equipment up to 1000 V
- Comfortable 1000 V insulated handles
- Distance from joint to centre of cutting edges is reduced for greater leverage and increased cutting capacity
- High-performance alloy steel
- Phosphate finish, anti-corrosion treated
- Cutting radius progresses along edge in order to cut hard material such as piano wire close to the joint as well as soft materials
- Screw joint provides excellent running and accurate alignment of cutting edges
- Round-shaped jaws give improved accessibility in confined spaces
- Induction hardened cutting edges
- Heavy-duty induction hardened cutting edge
- Less effort required compared to conventional cutting pliers
- Reduced shank width ideally for carrying in the pocket
- Each and every tool is tested to 10.000V for 10 seconds at the end of the manufacturing cycle
In 1886, our iconic brand was born. Today, it is still a symbol of quality.
Discover the history that goes into every Bahco product.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.