Torx Plus® Socket Set 1/2″D 8pc
A set of EP (6-sided) Torx Plus® profile 1/2″D sockets, from 18EP to 32EP, allows power to be transfered to Torx Plus® fastenings without damage.
- Socket sizes: 18EP, 20EP, 22EP, 24EP, 26EP, 28EP, 30EP, 32EP.
- Torx Plus® (6 sided) profile x 45mm long.
- Supplied on a socket rail.
- Manufactured from satin finish chrome vanadium.
- Torx Plus® EPL (6 sided) profile maximises torque transfer to the fastener, and is commonly found on specialist automotive applications, such as automatic gearboxes and clutches.
- TORX® and TORX PLUS® are registered trademarks of Acument Intellectual Properties, LLC.
The Laser Tools range specialises in the automotive sector and our products are available through automotive wholesale outlets, motor factors, independent retailers, hardware stores and van sales. We offer a full range of traditional high quality hand tools but we are also well known for our ever increasing range of special tools designed to make easy work of difficult and awkward jobs. These tools are the result of feedback from the sharp end of the automotive industry - the actual technicians working on today's motor cars. When a problem is identified on specific vehicles our engineers devise a solution that is both cost effective as well as making the job easier for the technician - usually meaning that the work can be carried out on the vehicle in situ - rather than removing sub-assemblies and then removing and replacing the faulty component on the workshop bench. https://www.lasertools.co.uk
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.