Wide Opening Jaw Adjustable Wrenches with Rubber Handle
- Adjustable wrenches developed according to the scientific ERGO™ process
- 40% wider opening compared to a standard adjustable wrench
- Extra-wide jaw opening with a shorter handle than a standard wrench offers accessibility to work in confined spaces
- Reversible toothed jaw for working with pipes up to 34 mm
- The jaw does not fall out even at maximum opening of the wrench
- Head combines slim design for accessibility with strength for performance
- Laser scale in mm for pre-adjusting and accurate measurement
- Skydrol- and oil-resistant rubber handle
- High-performance alloy steel forged in one single piece
- Phosphate finish, precision-hardened and anti-corrosion treated
- Left turning screw
- Standards: ISO 6787, DIN 3117, ASME B107.8 – 2003 and BS 6333
- Maximum comfort with minimum effort thanks to ergonomic design
- Ergonomically designed thermoplastic elastomer handle distributes pressure uniformly in the hand, reducing the risk for work related injuries
- The handle never feels too warm or too cold and tolerates oil and grease. Soft, high-friction surface reduces the risk of slipping
- Parallel jaws placed at a 15° angle provide a firm grip and best reach
- Higher capacity and accessibility with wider opening jaws and shorter handle
- Ultimate strength through precision hardening and high-performance alloy steel
In 1886, our iconic brand was born. Today, it is still a symbol of quality.
Discover the history that goes into every Bahco product.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.