Milwaukee Combi Drill (Bare Unit)
Milwaukee M18FPD2-0 18V FUEL Gen 3 Combi Drill Bare Unit
3 in stock
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL 1/2″ Hammer Drill to provide Up To 60% More Power than the competitive set
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 System.
- REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Battery Pack: Delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitors
- Up To 60% More Power: 1,200 in-lbs of torque
- Only 6.9″ in length for access into tight spaces and reduced fatigue
- LED on foot of tool for better lighting in dark spaces
- Compatible with all M18 batteries
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. is an industry-leading manufacturer and marketer of heavy-duty, portable electric power tools and accessories for professional users worldwide…
American history books will forever remind us that 1918 was the year the Armistice was signed, signaling the end of World War I. Similarly, in 1918, the world of power tools changed. This is the story of how and why…
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.